We learnt Mathematical Functions, Text Functions, Cleanup and Case Functions, Logical Functions, Lookup Functions and Date & Time Functions in Excel and how to use these functions. In this post, we will learn about Max and Min Functions in excel.
- Introduction To Excel Formulas & Functions
- Inserting Formula, Function & Named Range In Excel
- Mathematical Functions In Excel
- Text Functions In Excel
- Cleanup & Case Functions In Excel
- Logical Functions In Excel
- Lookup Functions In Excel
- Date & Time Functions In Excel
- Max & Min Functions In Excel
Function # 1 Max
These functions return the maximum and minimum values in a list.
For example for our student database:
This will return the value 90 since 90 is the largest value in the array.
Function # 2 Min
This function will return the value 40 since 40 is the minimum value in the array.
This was last part of series on MS Excel Functions and Formulas. You can read full series on MS Excel Formulas and Functions at Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8 and Part 9.
We hope that you liked the tutorial. Please feel free to provide your feedback, suggestions and queries. We would love to hear that.